Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathscytheX

Spider Man 3 Venom Figure

11 posts in this topic

I agree with Aqu, and besides, I'm sure it's a lot harder than it looks to turn a cartoon into reality. That and action figures never look as good at the real thing.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I clicked the link earlier and saw the picture of the action figure.. it did look extremely plain.. just like you said, a black modified looking spidey suit with a venom head.. he looked muscular, but not impressive.. now the link doesn't load anything tho. I wonder if it was maybe a false product or something they shouldn't have listed? O_O

Venom should be muscularly huge. like steroid wrestler huge, maybe even bigger than that. but that toy/model was nowhere near what venom looked like from the comics. I hope they do it good in the movie. and yes, with their budget they should be able to easily do venom.. unless they screwed up by having too many special effects/characters. So many movies have been messed up by having multiple bad guys. *remembers all those batman movies* I could understand Sandman and Venom in Spider-man 3, but they also have Harry as another goblinish enemy as well. With that many enemies and that many cg character models they would have had to spend money on, I hope they didn't bite off more than they could chew with that many different enemy types.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

The original Spiderman comic series has a well built spidey and nothing like Tobey at all, even the cartoon has a very muscular adaptation of spidey. Venom should look 'deadly' but if he looks smooth and small built like Tobey, it may ruin the movie who knows ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Well at first it's going to look like Toby, since the symbiote does not turn into Venom until later, but after that we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

yes, that does look much better.

Its always funny to see action figure accessories that will never exist in a movie. "Spider-man rocket powered car with missle launcher" X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg