Sign in to follow this  
Yuna

the original morning musume members

:( morning musume original members are getting older and older in japan

and they are bringing in new members to replace them

what will happen to the old members

will they still sing or do you think they will start acting??

do you think they would actually want to get rid of the originals...i mean they sing well some...they sing really good

why should age be a factor

i know comparing is wrong but europe and us doesnt care

should age really be a factor for a top singer in japan

they have been doing that with Morning Musume for ages...they are kind of a Japanese equivilent to the Mickey Mouse club

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

:( morning musume original members are getting older and older in japan

and they are bringing in new members to replace them

what will happen to the old members

will they still sing or do you think they will start acting??

do you think they would actually want to get rid of the originals...i mean they sing well some...they sing really good

why should age be a factor

i know comparing is wrong but europe and us doesnt care

should age really be a factor for a top singer in japan

:hi:It's nice to run into a fellow morning musume fan (it was your statement that made me sign up to this sight) i need to ask you: would you know the contact information to up-front works agency? I'm nearly finished with a double you (w) comic and i'd like to present it to them so as to revive their popularity in the u.s. ^^ could you help me out? don't be shy if you need help finding some thing also:huh:

just to let you know... yuna's post was made 2 years ago. i'm fairly certain she does not come on this site very often anymore.

:desksd: Thanks for telling me. I honestly got so worked up when i saw the words "morning musume" i didn't think to check the date... :gloom: *sadness*

:desksd: Thanks for telling me. I honestly got so worked up when i saw the words "morning musume" i didn't think to check the date... :gloom: *sadness*

Looks like Yuna last jumped on sometime last month. Maybe she'll check this topic out if she gets pm'ed?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this