Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Alone in the Dark

Anyone else seen this? It has Christian Slater and that one girl that always wears a ton of makeup on her face (Tara Reid). This movie was horrible. >_<

Everyone in this 713 group (the secret men in blackish paranormal department of the US) looks like they just graduated from high school and have too much testosterone. the plot of this movie didn't make much sense at all and after some random sex scene, which felt completely out of place, the writers must have decided to throw in a bunch of violence to wrap it up. O_O During this time I fell asleep off and on and I remember waking up once because Lady asked me if I knew what was going on in the movie. I thought she was picking on me because I was passed out, but she really didn't know what was going on in the story line because it involved nothing but machine gun fire. :lookup:

Anyone else have an opinion on this movie? Did I miss out on something important while I was asleep? ^_^:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg