Sign in to follow this  
clara

Armed and Famous

Anyone going to watch this show? It looks like one of the more entertaining Reality shows lately. Wee-Man along with some other celebrity types (Jack Osborne & Eric Estrada, par example) are in training to be cops. It sounds like a cross between Reno 911 and Surreal Life.

15957.jpg

Blueberries are my favorite fruit. ;)

The show starts tonight, is anyone else going to watch it? C'mon, it'll be stoopid.

Why does TV have to be high brow all the time, guys? Lighten up, it's just telly.

This the same show where celebrities turn cops? I wouldn't watch it for the stars featuring in this one ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

This show is excellent! I love it. Did you see last night's episode? The part where Trish Stratus goes on the call with that dancing, pool-cue waving old crazy was truly great. She's like "we have to treat everyone with respect" and she did, I loved it. She just seems so confident, which is probably the reason she became an athlete in the first place, whereas the rest of the cast seems so underconfident, which is probably the reason they became celebrities in the first place...

That pool cue guy was nuts. He definitely liked all the attention he was getting from Trish and the camera crew. The crew was eating it up as well, they took so many shots of just him dancing around. Trish's partner was trying so hard to keep a straight face, and at the end of the day, it was a little uneventful. "Just gotta respect everybody."