Pchan

Spirited Away

I finally bought it and watched it last evening, wow, it's really really good and consuming. I like the way everything falls into place, the honest human character, and how she weaves her magic on everyone making them all fall in love with her. Great fantasy ...

Recommended by you guys itself, thanks!

What's your favorite part of the movie/ disappointments if any?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

psst, it came on tonight :P X'D

No Face is the man!

It was on Christmas night too and I avoided it like the plague both times(I seriously hate the dub of Spirited Away).

I'm with DX, No Face is the man.

Can't really say what my favorite part of the movie is. Probably I don't have one since the whole movie is great (hell I watched it four times the day I got it).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I do remember that it annoyed me to hell and back that Chihiro (I think) had the same voice actor from Lilo and Stitch. >> My siblings watch that all the time, so I wasn't thrilled.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

I love this movie! I have it, and I let my friend borrow it and she hasn't gave it back yet, it's been a month or two.

I love the ending, they should make another following this one. That would be soo cool.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

ko-inu baka! anyway when and if you get it back you should let me barrow it.

Only if you be good.

I love Haku's Dragon form, It's looks so cool. Looks more like a chinase dragon though.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

I LOVE that movie. If you like Spirited Away, check out Howl's Moving Castle.

My favorite part in spirited away..hmm so many...I like the part where the Haku changes into the dragon, and Chihiro touches his face. It's such a sweet moment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

It was on Christmas night too and I avoided it like the plague both times(I seriously hate the dub of Spirited Away).

I'm with DX, No Face is the man.

Can't really say what my favorite part of the movie is. Probably I don't have one since the whole movie is great (hell I watched it four times the day I got it).

Haha!! I hate the dub too!! It annoys the crap outta me. But my roommates hate subs so whenever we watch it I have to endure the high pitch squeaks >_< Gyah!! Painful....

How's it an asian long? The only dragons with that type of body is usually described as Chinese. O-o

Is Whisper of the Heart good? I'm been meaning to watch it but never got around to it.

I downloaded Howl's Moving Castle.... But I wouldn't know how to send it to you. File's too big...

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

How's it an asian long? The only dragons with that type of body is usually described as Chinese. O-o

it tis an asian lung because the same form of dragon is shown in japan, china, and tiland. the japanese lung has five toes, the chinese has four toes, and the last has three toes. i'm a dragon expert in a matter of speaking.

Dragon master General!!!!:happy:

I loved Wisper of the Heart, But I dont think me little sisters and brother liked it. But It's good in my eyes.:happy:

I havent seen Spirited Away in japanese yet, but I want to. It probably is much better in japanese.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^