Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New time slot - Sundays at 10pm

What do you think about the new time slot? Do you think SciFi is trying to expand it's fanbase? or maybe they're trying to kill off the show? I keep thinking back to when Farscape was getting amazing reviews, it was even declared the best scifi show of the year and then SciFi cancelled it. Do you think the same thing could possibly happen to BSG?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

they're hoping fans wont be at the bar on Sunday >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well, it looks like SciFi is promoting the hell out of BSG with commercials, so thats a pretty good sign to me that the time/day switch wasn't for the negative. Their commercials are always so damn good too! Its like they hypnotize me everytime one comes one. I am a bit dissapointed that I can't come home on a friday with a 12 pack and watch the newest BSG with a buzz tho. :P

The most recent commercials I've seen state: "One of them will realize they are a cylon, another will die and another will find earth."

Um.. if they find earth wouldn't that signify the end of the show? *panics*

If someone does find earth, I have a feeling it'll be Helo and Boomer doing some massive long range random coordinate jump in a raptor.. or maybe that lucy lawless character will 'find earth' in a vision. that way the fleet still has a long journey ahead of them following the path to earth.. :\

Heres the commercial:

calm is good.

Gaius has to be the secret cylon ne? :look:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

They had a marathon on Monday from 8am - 7pm. I got to 2pm and then we had that ice storm and I didn't get to see the end :(. It was my first time watching BSG and I have to say its really neat. I think I may buy it since I haven't seen it from the beginning.

As for the time change, It seems like a bad idea to put it on that day and time but who knows it may work out for the better.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, you missed a good marathon. :\ maybe some of the eps are on youtube or something so you can catch up. The new episodes are starting this sunday. ^_^

btw, we bought our BSG boxsets on amazon/borders website. Most places have the boxsets for $60, but you can get each set for about $30-$40 on amazon. oh, and the season 1 boxset includes the mini series special that started the series, so don't buy that dvd separate because you won't need it.

I hate this new time slot. >_< I missed the first five minutes last sunday and just today I've seen commercials stating the new episode of BSG isn't even going to be on tomorrow. wtf. We have to wait another week for a new episode because they're throwing an episode of dresden files down everyone's throat during BSG's 10pm time slot this sunday. :bs: I swear, everytime I put on the sci fi channel for the past two weeks theres always an episode of dresden files on. I wonder if it's ratings are that bad that they have to keep airing it at random time slots to try to grab an audience.

I hate this new time slot. >_< I missed the first five minutes last sunday and just today I've seen commercials stating the new episode of BSG isn't even going to be on tomorrow. wtf. We have to wait another week for a new episode because they're throwing an episode of dresden files down everyone's throat during BSG's 10pm time slot this sunday. :bs: I swear, everytime I put on the sci fi channel for the past two weeks theres always an episode of dresden files on. I wonder if it's ratings are that bad that they have to keep airing it at random time slots to try to grab an audience.

You have to remember that today is the Super Bowl. The only station airing new episodes of anything today is CBS.

lightsig.jpg

Sign in to follow this