Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Green Day is Green Done

My dad discovered the band Green Day a few months ago and asked me to buy him the cd for Christmas. Of course he couldn't wait till then so he went out and bought the cd himself. Now for the past few months all I keep hearing is the damn cd and him talking about it and turning the music up to the point where I want to kill someone ^_^;.

Its funny though since when I ask him to turn it down he turns it up like a teen would do. I wonder if Green Day does that to people lol. Anyway before he had the cd I had already gotten sick of the newest cd since they play it far to much on the radio but now I'm at the point where I cant take being in the house anymore because I know hes gonna have that shit on.

do any of you have parents like this? If so does it drive you out of your mind when they do shit like this?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I drive the fam nuts with international music X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Rofl I have no problems with my parents blasting music, because I'm usually in my room doing the same thing ^^

Just get headphones and put good music in.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

My dad discovered the band Green Day a few months ago and asked me to buy him the cd for Christmas. Of course he couldn't wait till then so he went out and bought the cd himself. Now for the past few months all I keep hearing is the damn cd and him talking about it and turning the music up to the point where I want to kill someone ^_^;.

Its funny though since when I ask him to turn it down he turns it up like a teen would do. I wonder if Green Day does that to people lol. Anyway before he had the cd I had already gotten sick of the newest cd since they play it far to much on the radio but now I'm at the point where I cant take being in the house anymore because I know hes gonna have that shit on.

do any of you have parents like this? If so does it drive you out of your mind when they do shit like this?

sounds like your dad is going through a midlife crisis. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

We don't have this problem, we actually burn the CD's (about 200 songs worth, they're MP3 cd's) and give them to our mom, to play over the surround sound system, and we all rock out, she even likes, NIN, Kid Rock, ICP, My Chemical Romance, and yes, even Green day! lol we all like the same music, so it works out for everyone.!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!

:guitar::drummer:

:rock:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I loved it when my dad started listening to my music when I was a teen. He stole my Rage Against The Machine album once though. I was salty about that. My mom buys those "NOW" cds. OMG! She was baking a cake once singing "Miss new booty". She even had my 2 year old shakin it singing "booty, booty." -sigh- I thought it kinda funny though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

well my dad still plays the cd loud and often just not so much anymore. Now hes into the old cds from ozzy osborne but he likes to call him ozzy osmond lol. The music my dad plays isn't back and i don't mind him playing it. But its the fact that when he like a new band he never gets sick of the music so he can plan it over and over again for a year without getting sick of it lol. Pisses me off when I have to hear shit thats been over played on the radio here at my house playing.

..And no head phones dont help me when he plays the shit loud.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Sign in to follow this