Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Naruto Filler Episodes To End!

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/439/85/

TV Tokyo's official website for Naruto has officially stated that Naruto Shippuden (Wind Saga), will begin airing in early Spring 2007. Also, a movie based on Shippuden will be hitting Japanese theaters in 2007. Finally! The time skip will take place and new episodes will begin!

Sources: Anime News Network | TV Tokyo

Thank god! :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i heard about this like almost 3 weeks ago...where have you been :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Ooo ooo gives me enough time to catch up on their fillers ... good news! It'll start with Kakashi's story I presume?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I watched the preview for the new episode and it looks like they skip the kakashi gaiden and go straight into "2 1/2 years later Naruto returns"

I want Kakashi gaiden! :( oh well.. I can't complain, at least theres new episodes. I can't wait for the Sasori fight! :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this