rockroc

Street Fighter

*scratches head* i was surprised to see that there were no Street Fighter Threads here.

Post your strategies on any SF game, or state your favorite and why its your favorite, and your opinion of that game.no flaming please. guess i'll start.

Capcom vs SNK 2 i use Joe Higashi, Ken Masters, Sagat. C-Groove

I usually dodge attacks using roll, and counter. I always play on the hardest difficulty, no other mode gives me a challenge.

one of my favorite sf games is SFA3. It has soo many modes and a bunch of characters, my fav character is Ken

[sIGPIC]sigpic1369_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

probably cause most people on this forum are RPG junkies...not many people here play fighting games...

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I remember the old days of Street Fighter 2 and all its many incarnations. For the longest time the greatest combo hit was to jump at your opponent with a medium kick and then follow with crouching quick kicks and then a foot sweep or dragon punch. Ah... memories. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ohhh I love Street Fighter and all it's other games, right from 1 to 2 and it's different versions, then the SNK vs CAPCOM is decent, Zero. It'as always fun to compare the Fatal Fury and King Of Fighters series tot his old school giant.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

BlackSwordsMan, that game is a combination of characters from SF Alpha and KOF + Fatal Fury series. I think Eva was talking of just fighting games singularily without merging series'.

EDIT: I adore the KOF series - 94/95/97/99 being key favorites. I've played uptill 2002 and haven't played all the other KOF games outside of the computer gaming area.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.