Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Got a Wii?

i played wii sports drunk turkey eve...oh man its NICE its really a nice system...and my friend started playing Zelda....cant stop...it really does look nice

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

My friend who lives right across from my house got it and we been playing it non stop.

So far i've played bowling, Zelda and Tenis.

Bowling is kick ass. Nintendo added so many hidden goodies in Wii sports its crazzy. Theres this one where you can toss the ball across the screen. Theres another you can roll it on the outside of the gutter fast and it hits the wall and causes all the pins to fall XD.

Zelda is kick ass, shooting the bow is a pain the ass. Its fun but im so used to locking on and fireing. With the Wii you actuly have to try and hit targets.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

One of my friends has one, he loves Zelda, and says Wii Sports is pretty cool. But he says the wifi is really weak and he cant pick up the signal from his room. I really hope this isn't an issue when i get one. He says there isn't an ethernet port in the back, but he wasnt sure.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

heres something interesting. I talked to one of the employees from ebgames today because they had a Wii demo station setup.. but it wasn't on. The employee told me that they were waiting for their nintendo rep to stop bye and drop off the controller and demo disk. I was disappointed because I wanted to try it out. I did notice that there was no tether connection on the demo stand and the guy told me that there will be no tether for the wii demo. The only way they'll hand out the controller to someone to test out the system is if they hand over their driver's license first. So in other words, kids that want to try out the system are going to have to come with an adult with a license.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Are the controllers tethered there? The ebgames I went to said if they didn't do something like get driver's licenses people would run off with their controllers. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that the store I went to is usually understaffed with maybe one or two employees ever there at once.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Are the controllers tethered there? The ebgames I went to said if they didn't do something like get driver's licenses people would run off with their controllers. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that the store I went to is usually understaffed with maybe one or two employees ever there at once.

Nope not tethered down. But I guess you have to ask the person at the desk to get it if theres not to many people in the store (they dont leave it out by the display).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I love my Nintendo Wii, so here are the games I have so far......

Wii Sports-That comes with the system.

The Legand of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Excite Truck

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

GT Pro Series

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam

Red Steel

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Call of Duty 3

My Japanese Wii arrived, here is the list

Bleach Wii Shirahara Kirameku Rondo

SD Gundam Scud Hammers

Crayon Shin-Chan Saikyou Kazoku Kasuka Peking Wii

Ennichi no Tatsujin

A couple of Games from Nintendo not yet released here.

What's the difference between a Nintendo Wii and a Japanese Wii ? I mean you've got two separate lists, I'm confuzzled.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

What's the difference between a Nintendo Wii and a Japanese Wii ? I mean you've got two separate lists, I'm confuzzled.

The first Wii list is my North American Wii.

The second one is from Japan, since the wii is region locked, you can't obviously play Japanese games on a North Amrerican region Wii. And since Japan has games that will never make it here, I must have a Wii from Japan that plays Japanese games.

Aaah nifty. I'm not a huge gaming fan, and didn't know bout this ^_^. Man, it must suck having to buy two consoles from the same company/product.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.