Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha88

Farewell, Inuyasha

Yes, it is true. The very last episode of Inuyasha has come out, after a strong, 167 episodes, in September of 2004, in Japan, the last episode aired. The English episodes airs sometime January. It is a sad day for Inuyasha Fans. /__\ Now the only way to see more Inuyasha Episodes is to buy the manga... THIS SUCKS!!!! :x I HATE MANGA!

anyone bought the Ani-Manga? its manga it colored pictures.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

the ani-manga is basically the anime series in screenshots and put in manga form. ^_^ i'm working on a page about it for windscar, i wish i had more time for these things. :\

btw, updated Wind Scar!

http://www.windscar.com/

For all those that do not know, the InuYasha series has finally come to an end as of September this year. The last episode aired September 13, 2004 and consisted of episodes 166 & 167. Fortunatly, there is talk of an OVA series or some other future Inu Yasha project. The episode guide has been updated showing the names of the latest episodes.

Also, InuYasha Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island will be debuting in Japan on December 23, 2004. If you haven't seen any of the movies yet, let me tell you they just keep getting better and better. I expect this 4th movie to be quite good. biggrin.gif

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the series ends with things still left undone.. if they don't make an ova series (which seems likely and if they do, it will be of higher quality than the regular series was) then they'll probably make a string of movies to finish up the story line. either way, i'll be pleased because the quality will be amazing.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

some stories arent given a "proper ending" for a reason ;)

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Sign in to follow this