Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha88

Farewell, Inuyasha

Are Season Vcd's of the cartoon series available like most television series (Eg; The X-Files, Boston Public, etc) ?

Right now what's on air is that Kagora's approached Sesshomaru with two shards of the Sacred Jewel and has asked for him/his help to kill Naruko. I don't really know how many more episodes are there left.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest Anime_Chick

I'm sorry to sound a bit ignorant, but what is an OVA Seres, and how true is this talk of it?

ova = original video animation.

an ova can be a special, a movie, or even a series. basically the ova part signifies a higher quality production. an ova series can range from any number of episodes from 3 to 13 or even more. if they were to make an inuyasha ova series, you could expect an extremely high quality animation and an amazing story line. as for the talk of it, its still speculation and rumors as far as i am aware right now. no official comment has been made yet.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Guest inuyashajr4000

guys inuyasha was made in the 90s they are going 2 make mor episodes cause they havent killed narku yet :)

Sign in to follow this