Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

the islands to come

do you suppose we'll get to the mer-people island(s)? Did Arlong and his dudes come from the same place as Kokoro? An island nearby? They're all fishy so wtf?? If it's 2 different islands (I think it is) will the Luffy pirates hit both? Will the Arlong race of fishys hold a grudge against the Luffy pirates for the shitz rhat went down at Arlong Park? O_O

Elbalf! I cant wait for them to head there. Giants with the will of D. Maybe they'll have something to say about the will of D ne?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

They're going to have to make it to elbaf at some point. I just wonder how huge that island will be. O_O for an island to sustain a village, if not villages of giants, that island must be the size of a country like alabaster. and that reminds me, when Saul talked to Robin, he told her not to confuse him with those bruts from elbaf and that there were other islands with giants. I still wonder if they'll have to go to the marine headquarters or that sub base impel down. it sounded like that sub base was underwater too.. maybe the grand line has some underwater islands? kind of like how skypiea was up in the heavens? maybe luffy and the crew will have to travel beneath the ocean somehow? I could see it now.. their log pose pointing straight down to hell. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this