Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Suzuka fans?

I randomly found this and figured Id watch some eps and it turns out to be a sport / love / drama / type anime. It dosnt have alot of action but its crazy all the love triangles and shit that happen in this show. Then first ep I though it was gonna be some hentai since the main chacter is seen looking at a girl doing sports lol. There is nudity though.

anyone seen this anime? What are your thoughts?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

it was a nice anime...i watched it back when it was still airing and man the suspense of waiting for the next ep killed me

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ya dude totaly theres not enough hours in a day to finish this show so im like thinking the next ep the main character will finaly go out with Suzuka but then he ends up saying somthing really stupid and then its another 4 eps of him getting hit on by girls or thinking about her and how dumb he was to say the things he said XD.

Im on ep 20 right now

sig.php

its the same plotline for every romance anime...but its still great =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah....the manga is still being scanlated i believe...would love to get off my ass and start dling that to read see if it goes into more afterwards

eppyomega.png

so the manga is behind...thats a first XD? or is it just adding more to the story?

The ending was good but they left a few things unanswered. Like the perv kid and the other girl that was on the team. They would have made a couple lol. I was hopping by the end they would hook up since they where alwase around eachother at the track meets.

sig.php

they left a few things unanswered. Like the perv kid and the other girl that was on the team. They would have made a couple lol. I was hopping by the end they would hook up since they where alwase around eachother at the track meets.

Me too!

I liked the series. Not my favourite, but it had its moments. I <3 the fireflies... by far the cutest scene.

The manga is still going, it's way past where the anime ended. More drama, needless to say. The happy ending in the anime... well, it gets trashed. It seems like the mangaka's just trying to keep the story going though, it's dragging on like non other. I'm just scanning through the pages every now and then to make sure things will go well for Suzuka in the end. I noticed a ton of people hate her guts, but eh, I kinda like her. Besides, the story's named after her and the other girls just keep rotating in and out of the picture. She's bound to end up with him in the end...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice! Ill have to go download the manga.

I have to say after seeing the whole series even though allot of people said it sucked...it kinda left an impression on me. It was a really nice ending gave me mixed feelings since i'm a lonely single lol.

Where do you get your manga from?

sig.php

thanks you :)

ya its licensed. I found that out today when searching for subbed manga of it but all I could find where downloads to the raw manga XD.

Bittorrent has a file thats 540mb of Suzuka manga but I gave up on that since no one was seeding it :/

Anyway thanks :)

Edit Wow the manga is so different. Yamato is actually acting like a man and Suzuka is acting like Yamato was in the anime series ^_^;. and YUI is crazy about sex from Yamato XD I love this. I hope they make an OVA soon.

sig.php

yeah the manga is pretty good...but on a side note i wanna stab the UC scanlation group for the godamn japanese characters they use in teh filenames...gotta rename ever damn file by hand cause of that crap

eppyomega.png

yeah the manga is pretty good...but on a side note i wanna stab the UC scanlation group for the godamn japanese characters they use in teh filenames...gotta rename ever damn file by hand cause of that crap

haha ya I keep reading the wrong pages in each chaper becuse of the names. XD

Eppy do you know how often they release the next manga volume/chap? I just finished and cant wait to see more >.<

sig.php

dunno chap 128 was released on the 15th so...who knows could be any day now...seems weekly?

eppyomega.png

hahaha i agree but think about how i felt as i followed Suzuka the anime week by week as it came out >_<

eppyomega.png

boo 129 was to short :( and kinda boring.

btw. how far do you think the manga will go? I have a weird feeling they will go right up to adult hood (IE. marriage) and end it at that lol. It would be sweet if things work out for Yamito and Suzuka, they make a nice couple.

sig.php