Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Shuffle!

Has anyone else seen SHUFFLE!? its a romantic comedy that me n eppy watched over this past weekend and it was great! We watched the entire series, I was hooked! :P The little side conversation popups are awesome and the overall plot was pretty good too.

I still think he should have hooked up with Nerine tho.

:P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

bah screw that! :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

the series torrent itself is in teh h game turned anime topic in teh fansub forum btw :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Very good show, followed it as it was coming out. One of the better h-games gone anime titles to come out in awhile (besides Kanon and Air).

I was actually happy he ended up with who he did (I forget her name, been so long since I last watched it). I'll tell you this though Primula is the best damn character in the show.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Shigure Asa :) Asa-Sempai FTW and i agree she is the best choice to end up with :)

eppyomega.png

im jsut surprised sledge remembered the eps he watched when he was trashed XD

eppyomega.png

SHUFFLE! has been licensed by Funimation. x_x

Shuffle!: FUNimation Entertainment has acquired the 24-episode Shuffle anime series from Kadokawa. Shuffle follows Tsuchimi Rin, who is a high school student attending the National Verbena Academy. He has a pretty normal life and always spends time with his childhood friends Fuyo Kaeda and Midoriba Itsuki. That is until one day two beautiful girls transfer in to his class, one a demon and one a god. A true war of the worlds ensues as these women vie for his affection.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

bah guess ill be keeping my AnimeU fansubs for a long time...unless Funi does a better jo-*cracks up laughing* sorry could keep a straight face

eppyomega.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I just finished DearS ... so I think I'll join the Shuffle! bandwagon today by starting it ... or xxxHolic X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.