Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

All Blue = Road to Skypiea and goodbye Sanji?

I was thinking about this the other day.. Sanji's goal is to find All Blue, the place were all the seas of the world connect and every fish can be found in it's waters.. but seeing as they've been to skypiea and they've discovered the white white sea and its strange and rare varieties of fish, do you think All Blue might have a connection to the white sea as well?

I remember when they first met up with gan he said he was surprised that someone actually rode the knock-up stream instead of taking the normal path with all the other sky islands.. So I'm assuming that the normal path must have been some kind of connection between the blue sea and the white sea.. maybe thats where All Blue is.. because that would probably be the only connection in the entire world to the white sea.

But if thats the case, then others must have obviously found it as well (example: some random pirate ship almost took out the merry before they even went to skypiea). Anyway, if that is where All Blue is, and that is where the legend of All Blue came from, deep in the second half of the grand line, wouldn't that mean they would have to pass it to continue on to One Piece.. and thus leave Sanji behind with his dream? :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

In my mind I felt they had already found all blue in that town before entering the grand line. There certainly was an abundance of fish...but it seems weird--all blue could not have possibly been that easy to get to right?

Either way, I don't think Sanji would leave the crew for a bunch of fish, especially with Robin and Nami on board ;)

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

rougetown.. I thought the same thing, but do you remember the guy in the fish market that talked to sanji? he said something along the lines that the waters around that island would occassionaly drift sea life from all four oceans to them. its probably the next best place to All Blue, because I'm guessing All Blue has every species of fish swimming in its waters ready to be caught.

and yes.. the women are definitely sanji's vice. :P he'd probably stick around just for Nami~swan. X'D

It would be sad if they didn't all stick together till the end. Sanji might want to open a Baratie 2 if/when he finds All Blue but I hope he'd see Luffy to the end first. Once he knows where it is he can always go back ne?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

if he had an eternal pose then he could. I keep thinking about how the grand line is set up. they don't have an eternal pose to alabaster, so technically they couldn't find their way back to ever visit vivi again. But with the way the politics and world government is setup, I would assume that anyone could buy eternal poses to just about anywhere.. but then again, it doesn't sound like the average sailor could just do that. maybe free travel is restricted to the marines and politians of the world government. :\ if sanji found all blue, he could be faced with the choice of either staying at all blue, or never seeing it again.

Sign in to follow this