Sign in to follow this  
D_Marx

Blue October

Gyahh, I love Foiled. I love saying they're a new sound--some people disagree in which I promptly released a deathray of disintegration upon their wretched souls--because they've got something different to bring to the studio.

mmm. . . Blue October. Yummeh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I think I've heard these guys, off Foiled. What interested me was that they had one of the chicks, from the Rockstars tv show, sing for one of the albums songs.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

they've been around a couple years.....i love a lot of their stuff....their songs cover so much of the emotional spectrum....Black Orchid is probally my favorite of theirs, though they did play an acoustic version of Graceful Dancing at one the radio stations i used to listen to.....

i wouldn't exactly call it a 'new' sound, but they are good....defiantly worth buying.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

X Amount of Words won't stop playing in my head at this point. I'm planning on buying the rest of their albums in the next few months.

[[it's pretty new to me, good music! XD ]]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Haven't heard alot of they're music yet, but everything i've heard from them is defitnally a good song, curently "into the ocean" is Cobra ?'s favorite, (that would be our brother chase)

i can't say that they're a new song, but i can't compare them to anyone, though 1 band that come to mind is, "Sneaker pimps" but thats alittle bit of a stretch.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Sign in to follow this