Mattrello

A simple, straightforward sig request.

I'd like a Squall/Rinoa(FFVIII) sig, primarily black and white. The theme I see is 'Shatter'. I'd like that to be the only word on it, and if you can work in any good shattered glass effects, that would be cool too. The images(which I CANNOT FIND to my utter dismay, I've been trying) should be of Squall and Rinoa reaching for each other. This is a small, edited version of essentially what I'm looking for, but I can't find a good version of it for the life of me.

1043599600_topRinSqua.jpg

I'm seeing that picture being in the center, with the shattered glass pattern reaching out from them, skewing the image, even. Then this picture, faded overtop of the one above, however works best, but preferably centered such that the two grasping hands are located right in the circle of purplish between her hand and his arm.

00044.jpg

Size however you'd like, whatever works the best and looks best. I don't know how good with editing out most people are, but if you could get just their bodies and non of the background, that would look fantabulous.

The word 'shatter', all lowercase, would be centered at the bottom.

Whew, I think that about covers it. I hope that's specific enough. It's been a while since I've needed a sig.

What is the difference between Illusion and Reality?

THis is the only forum I go to, I really don't get into forums that much, I usually find it boring.... But this forum has never left me wanting in all the years I've used it.

Wow, that's a really nifty sig. I really like it... But it's not the theme I was going for. I was looking for the 'shatter' theme. I may still use it, but is it possible to get the 'shatter' one?

Sorry to bother.