Mattrello

It's been a while...

Hello all. Some of you may remember me, some of you might not. Those who remember Trowa, forget all that, it was three years ago.

So anyway.

Hi, I'm Mattrello. I play guitar, perform street magic, and generally have a bunch of fun. Say hello.

What is the difference between Illusion and Reality?

oh jeez its you :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I remember when I first joined... I started searching 'DBZ' in ICQ... came up with Ladywriter. Of course, being a 13 year old boy, I tried hitting on her. She very swiftly and eloquently shot me down, and invited me to the forums. My first forum evar. *hugs the AC* How I've missed you. Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

Yes, I've been practising and performing street magic for about three months now. I'm already emailing with a few world-renowned magicians about collaborating on some new stuff, and I'm working at a bar every Friday night.