Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Luffy's family

*spoilers obviously and I aint gonna use tags* :meh:

Oi the disfunction :P

Monkey D Luffy - pirate - now serious enemy of the World Govt. - he'll probably have a huuuuuge bounty on his head after the shitz at Enies Lobby. - DF user

Brother:

Portgas D Ace - pirate - Whitebeard's (closest thing to pirate king at present; Strongest man alive, he fought equaly with Roger) #2 division commander - DF user

Father:

Monkey D Dragon - one of the most wanted men in the world; "Worlds Worst Criminal" leads The Revolutionaries a group that threatens to topple the World Govt.- possible DF user

Grandfather:

Monkey D Garp - Vice Admiral of the marines. Wanted his grandsons to become marines instead they became pirates. - the guy that brought in Gol D Roger

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You have to wonder why Garp isn't an Admiral yet.. I have a feeling theres more to this guy's story than what hes letting on.. he has got to be one of the most powerful men on the grand line if he himself was able to bring down Roger.. but hes only a vice admiral..

I'm pretty interested in Dragon now.. I think I'll go back to that roguetown episode where he showed up and did that big energy blast attack that fucked over all the marines and gave the straw hat pirates the chance to escape. I remember he said something.. and I think Smoker overheard it.. maybe if we re-watch it (or re-read what he said in the manga), it would make more sense now.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this