Mimiru

the 31st.

i reserved the collectors ed like months ago...it was nice playing the full game at digitalife :) also the fact the full game was leaked on the internet at the beginning of the month :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

My cousin is getting the Collectors Editon. I'm just gonna wait till it's 20 bucks...Which may be a while but I don't really care since finding out the ending ruined it for me.

Off Topic:

Instead I had the Special edition of .hack//G.U. pre-ordered...Been wait for over a year for this. @_@

Heh, so am I the only one who actually has the game atm? Recieved my copy of the Collector's Edition yesterday (I preordered from EB online). Haven't had a chance to play it yet though (I'm 200 miles away from home for a cousin's wedding). Hoping to get the chance to play it next week sometime (after I catch up on homework and get Suikoden V beaten).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

oh man this sweet sweet metal case feels so good when i rub it all over my naked body....*cough* mmm its yummy

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I picked it up earlier today. I got the free bestbuy mini artbook bonus, got them to match circuit city's price of $37.99 and I used my $6 in mcdonald's bestbuy dollars. :P after my discounts and with tax, it costed me a total of $35. :D

and damn.. with the graphic quality of this game, it must be the epitome of the PS2's capabilities. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

oh man this sweet sweet metal case feels so good when i rub it all over my naked body....*cough* mmm its yummy

Not a picture I needed to imagine at the moment

I still need to take a look at all the goodies I got with the CE guide and game. Well with FFXII being the last FF on the PS2 as well as probably one of the last good games to hit the PS2 it's only fitting FFXII takes the graphical capabilities of the PS2 to their max

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589