Guest Mist

wow... another new guy.... pattern maybe?

Guest Mist

Greetings people, I'm another new guy!:D

Like Ghost_Reamer i have been sent here by Duo, she rocks. Anyway, ever since i was introduced to anime i have been an adict and a hopeless one at that. Though not skilled in the lingo used by many otaku, i am ravenous for more anime!

oh..... and please don't eat me!O_O

Mist

welcome! as your request, you may not be eaten. our forum noob eater seems to have gone on a diet. however, other memebers and resident kodamas will be along shortly to dismember you. thanks for choosing AC and enjoy your stay =^_^=
what?! nonsense! they will still eat the n00bs!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Welcome where was this eating fest at I want to join up - oh sorry I am not going to eat anyone today I promised to dismember first - just kidding welcome to AC Mist!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Guest Mist

Thanx everyone! i'm sure i'll have alot of fun here, as i'm sure Ghost_Reamer/Mike will make a lot of conversation enders....

fun times!!!

Welcome where was this eating fest at I want to join up - oh sorry I am not going to eat anyone today I promised to dismember first - just kidding welcome to AC Mist!
n00bs cant eat other n00bs.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Oh okay no cannabalism from me but I will have you know I am a fan of Hannibal Lecter, I though he was a genius. But then again he is a cannibal, but compared to other known cannibals, he was the most intellegent. Wait I may praise him too much, oh well, I'm not a cannibal though.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell