Ladywriter

best fights in anime!

I'll go old skool first just cuz DBZ had some wicked fights ^_^;

you know there was a tear in your eye when Gohan defeated cell w/ Goku's spirit/ghost standing behind him fireing off that kamehameha :(

Final fight in Fushigi Yuugi. Tamahome's lil brothers and sisters showing up like that *cries more*

Sandiame hokage vs Orochimaru. Damn bad ass moves :P

Garra vs Lee and drunken Lee vs Kimimaru. ^_^;

Luffy vs Enel, Luffy vs Crocidile, Luffy vs Ussop!!!!!

*squee*

favorite memorable fights? ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Okay I have only seen three of those fights; Gohan vs. Cell Final bout in Fushigi Yuugi and Rock Lee vs. Gaara: but I agree with you on all those fights they were awesome. But as far as old school I would have to say that the fight between Yusuke vs. Toguro and the fight between Heero and Zechs in the end of the first season of Gundam Wing were awesome also.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

As much as I loved the fight between Cell and Gohan... and also the awesome battle between Zechs and Heero... to me my favorite fight scene also has to be from DBZ... but I absolutely loved that fight between Goku and Frieza... I wouldn't of cared if it had never ended. ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Why do I feel that I carry a sword through a battlefield?"

I always wanted Heero and Zechs to fist fight :look:

umm yeah....

Heero was trained to kill with his body, Zechs walked into a life where his strongest defense was a mobile suit.

Personally, I want to see Zechs and Noin fight, then have it turn into a snogfest. ^_^

Hmm. . . I did like that battle between Duo and those Dolls programed with Heero and Trowa's fighting characteristics.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Boy ... too many to list ! I'll list more when I can remember.

http://www.forums.ancientclan.com/showpost.php?p=72169&postcount=4

Hie and that guy from his last team battle at the Dark Championship, same for Kurama's last fight.

Trunks and the Androids. Too many DBZ battles but since Vegeta and Trunks are my favs, all battles with em are cool X'D

Beyond The Grave versus Bear Walken / Bunshi's Superior forms were cool and swift.

Sosuke versus that bad guy (forgot his name damnit!) in their mechs at the town where Sosuke lived his childhood - Full Metal Panic.

Sesshoumaru versus Inu Yasha whenever they fought in the series and the 3rd movie.

Fuko versus Magensha's brother from Flame Of Recca, as well as Mikagami's last fight in that tournament.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

When Inuyahsa and Sess face off in the 3rd movie. I love the battle when Sess looses his arm in the series too..just cuz I like watching Sess battle as a huge dog demon. I would love to see Sess take on his dad or even better his mother. In the manga she sends a hellhound at him. Nothing like a mother's love...

I like do enjoy the battles in DBZ those are some of the best.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru