Sign in to follow this  
Guest .:xKirujoiRevoulutionx:.

um....yay?

I really have no clue what to say... I suck at introducing myself... let's give this a go, shall we?

Hello everyone! I am Dani also known as Elle (Ehl-ee, like Ellie)! I am very random and on a 24-hour sugar high! I like using exclamations b/c I like yelling at ppl from across a room! Whee! Ehrm... yesh I believe this will suffice so far.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Lemme know! :happy:

Thank you for choosing AC, we're sorry but all of our Mods are busy at the moment, however do not be concerned as they will be back shortly to devoure your ass. Thank you once again for choosing AC and have a nice day.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

welcome to AC. members and kodamas will be along shortly to dismember you =^_^= enjoy

oh lovely... sounds like fun... -_-;

Thank you for choosing AC, we're sorry but all of our Mods are busy at the moment, however do not be concerned as they will be back shortly to devoure your ass. Thank you once again for choosing AC and have a nice day.

kool my ass is too big anyways ^_^;

teehee!!! Hi! ...... such a long name. Anyways welcome.

Finally!!!!! someone not as violent as i am but...kinda sounds just as hyper :D yeay Moon Doggie!!! *hug*