Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Doctor Who - Season 2

I dunno if anyone here is watching Doctor Who on the scifi channel, but they just started airing season 2. I got an advance copy a while ago and I must say, I am pleased with this season. ^__^ Unfortunately about 2 or 3 episodes felt like filler and weren't that great, but the rest of the episodes were amazing! the werewolf episode, the birth of torchwood, cybermen.. and Satan. O_O and the extra stuff here and there as preparation for season 3..

The Darleks versus the Cybermen! that was awesome! they talked shit to each other leading up to their war! X'D

and now Rose is gone.. I wonder who will replace her.. I hope its not that bride that just appeared. :look:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The show doesn't air here, but how was season 1 ? Better than season 2 or the latter was better ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't know, I'm still on the fence with this season (technically not season 2, It's like season 10 or something in the UK since Dr. Who has been airing for years over there). For one I do not like the new Doctor. The other one fit the part so much better. This one just doesn't seem right. Secondly the new episodes (the ones I've seen) are alright. As interesting as the last. Could be because I don't like the new Doctor that the eps just haven't been as good as last season.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I grew up watching doctor who. I think this is actually season 27 or something. X'D um, I didn't like the new doctor at first and I thought he did a horrible performance on the christmas episode. But after the first 3 or 4 eps, I'm easily accepting him as the doctor. :nod: the season finale was pretty damn good too.. on par with the last season's finale. ^_~

*edits* whoops, I forgot to reply to your post double g. ^_^;

The show doesn't air here, but how was season 1 ? Better than season 2 or the latter was better ?

I liked season 1 better. Even tho I accept the new actor that plays the doctor, the one from the last season was much better. and just about every episode in the first season was really good, while theres at least 2 or 3 dud episodes in season 2. and when a season is only 12 episodes, that means about 20% of the overall season was blah..

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg