Hell_Cat_18

Kingdom Hearts

Okay I found some awsome scans of Kingdom Hearts and having just beat the second one *and totally falling for dark Riku, who looks a lot like Kadaj...hmmm* I decided to make some sigs featuring some of my fav. images. Riku's took the longest, but I think I like it best, then probably the one with Sora and Kairi next. Like always, lol, tell me what you think okay, and if you want to borrow just ask. :happy:

P.S. I can change the text in the last one to be anything you want. I just put my name in there because, well, I made it. Oh, and they all have matching avatars too! :P

kairihu6.jpg

rikuty3.jpg

soraxf0.jpg

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I know Square-Enix made Kingdom Hearts, but I thought that maybe they'd be a little more orginal on the characters looks. I mean...Riku is a mirror replica of Kadaj, and his outfit is a replica of Yazhoo's. Anyway, thanx guys for the props. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Never played the game although, but all 3 are different and good. Similar background design in them, but your border on the 3rd is a nice change with the fade. I'm using the Default/Classic theme for the board right now, so it merges with the white backdrop.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.