Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Jackass 2

Funny ass movie thats all I can say. Its way better then the first one. Poor dun gets f'ed up alot in it. My fav part of the movie was

when there all in a bull ring sitting on a 4 person seesaw trying to avoit getting hit by the bull. Then when the bull hits Dun he falls off and starts running wile looking at the bull. He dosnt see where hes going and ends up running into the wall and falling down.

I give it a 8 out of 10

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I just saw it last night and laughed my ass off. God it was far better than the first one, though there were some parts I could have done without seeing. :P

Btw Tor, it's nice to know you're totally opposed to mindless acts of gore and violence, but mindless acts stupidity and self inflicted pain are okay with you.

Back on topic...

In one stunt, Knoxville got a guy to drink horse sperm...I nearly threw up in the theater, along with everyone else around me that was gagging. My fav. stunt I think was when Dunn got into a bungee propelled shopping cart and Bam closed the garage door just in time for Dunn to slam into it. I know you're probably thinking "what the hell is so funny about that?" well it wasn't, but watching Bam's mom April beat the crap out of him for it was! X'D

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I just saw it last night and laughed my ass off. God it was far better than the first one, though there were some parts I could have done without seeing. :P

Btw Tor, it's nice to know you're totally opposed to mindless acts of gore and violence, but mindless acts stupidity and self inflicted pain are okay with you.

Back on topic...

In one stunt, Knoxville got a guy to drink horse sperm...I nearly threw up in the theater, along with everyone else around me that was gagging. My fav. stunt I think was when Dunn got into a bungee propelled shopping cart and Bam closed the garage door just in time for Dunn to slam into it. I know you're probably thinking "what the hell is so funny about that?" well it wasn't, but watching Bam's mom April beat the crap out of him for it was! X'D

ya that was my second fav. That was so funny he was like what are you doing AHHHH boom lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^