Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

SG1 & Atlantis summer finales

SG1 was pretty good, but the cg dragon at the end wasn't that impressive to me. I'm interested in what will finally happen once they get their hands on this weapon tho.. but once they do get it, will the entire Ori threat be over in a blink of an eye? Or will they have to go the source and attack the heart of the Ori? O_O

The Atlantis finale just plain sucked. Half the episode of packing their things, and the other half filled with misc. talking. eh. Sheppard's team doesn't strike that "oh my god, I have to see how this turns out" feeling. But at least Rodney and Carson are there... but they aren't really strike force kinda guys. :|

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hard to believe they cancled Stargate and left Atlantis on. SGA is sucky. The cast is crummy and the plots are lame. Their mid season finale also sucked a fatty.

SGA cast rant: Wier looks like frigin Skelator. Somebody get that bitch a sandwich. A civilian in charge of the Atlantis expedtion would never happen either. Ronin, what does he do besides threaten ands shoot people? Nothing, unless you consider monosyllalibic grunts doing something. Teyla; a civilian and an alien left in charge of Atlantis in the leaders absence. Yo I don't think so. And her whole 'my people' crap is so beyond old. Go back to them then rag. If they can get rid of those 3 maybe the show can make it. They should bring Jackson from SG1 to Atlantis to lead the show.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this