Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GundamFreakX

Back after a long absense...

12 posts in this topic

It's me, everyone! YAY! Happy-happy joy-joy! I'm so glad to be back with all of you guys. I miss this place. School and work (yes, I have a job, w00t!) have brought me down some, but I felt like I just had to come and talk to you guys. So, did you miss me?

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

you were gone? :wtf:

hehe just kidding. and your excuse has no grounds. i have school and work too :P haha nah, but i know whatcha mean. im guessing you just got the job?

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Yeah, but it's at a Shell gas station. Not the best job, but it pays. If it didn't pay, I wouldn't be working there. lol

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

hey, youre 16 :P you need a first job to work up from. and plus, at a gas station, you dont really need to deal with a lot of customer service >_>

youll get used the schedule and come back to us =^^=

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Yo, welcome back.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Welcome back. ^_^ I think the obvious solution to your problem would be to quit school, I mean what's more important to you? Us here at ac, or school? :P

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Dude, if you have trouble with that question, maybe you need a little schooling from me!

Waking up early + Bad food + Mean teachers that acually want you to learn something = School

Cool people like myself :P + A humor thread + More awesome people = AC

Must I say any more? :P

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

damn... a job? pfft... welcome back i guess..

GundamFreakX likes this

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50