EVA-01

So...What is everyone listening to right now?

Immolation's Shadows In The Light

Released 3 days back, and you should pick it up if you're a fan of either dark death metal or an Immo fan.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

Dawn over a New World - Same

Fury of the Storm - Same...again

Heart of a Dragon - Yeah, the same people

Valley of the Damned - Yep, again

Ride on Shooting Star - The Pillows (Ha, different one!)

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

Just a mini playlist.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

Incantation's Decimate Christendom. One of the best Death-metal releases from last year.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Dead Infection's Surgical Disembowelment (this morning)

That's one hell of a name there.

P Diddy and Keisha Cole "Last Night"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Off Topic:

^ they're an iconic Goregrind band from the early 90s and this was their debut that came out either in 92 or 93. Arguably their best album to date, and some good news too for these guys - they've been meaning to tour the US since then and weren't allowed/able to, so anyway, next month will be their first tour to the US and while they're playing in NYC, I'm going to miss it *breaks table*