Sledgstone

Sesshomaru's mother

well, Kagura and Kikyo and now Rin. Maybe it's coming to an end.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

NO! THEY CANNOT KILL RIN!!! :rant: Sooo not cool... Rin is absolutely adorable... what a drag. :(

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

*Joins Tasha* YAY! I was gonna go nuclear on someone...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Awwww...*wipes away a tear*...I'm so glad, like Sabe I was about to go nuclear on someone, and yes, Sesshoumaru's mother is very beautiful, it's very clear where he gets his beauty from. Although his dad wasn't half bad looking either...;)

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

His dad is the most explosive character in the series !!! Sesshomaru's second ofcourse ^_^ but cool clippings Sledge. His mother indeed's a hottie.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's funny though, I always thought that Sesshoumaru's mother must have died in oder for his dad to take a human for a mate. I wonder what happened between them.O_O

Sesshoumaru's Dad might have cheated on his mother with Inu's Mother. In turn thats why Sesshoumaru hates all humans and has hate for his fathor and Inu.

Just an idea though, no facts at all in my post :happy:

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

A very good idea, however, I can't see Inutashio doing something like that. However, we don't really know a lot about him or his past life except for a few moments before his death. So...it's very plausable.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Sesshoumaru's Dad might have cheated on his mother with Inu's Mother. In turn thats why Sesshoumaru hates all humans and has hate for his fathor and Inu.

Just an idea though, no facts at all in my post :happy:

That reminds me of the whole Zeus/Hera/Hercules story. :P

Inuyasha is a demigod. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I almost started bawling!! YOU CAN'T KILL RIN!! ;_; It's not fair nor nice!!! Such a sweet girl. <3

I want to shoot the pissant who thought that'd be fun. ;_; Now I want to purchase the series even more. . . [of course, that's just what they want.]

grrr.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Sesshoumaru was a mess up. When Sesshoumaru's Dad and mom where young they didnt know any better...one thing led to another and of course Sesshoumaru's dad didnt have protection so ya...now you know.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

. . . wait. It's easy to see that Kings had their wives to bear legitimate children and a mistress--usually smarter, kinder, and infinitely more interesting than his wife.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx