Sledgstone

Sesshomaru's mother

Thats what my friend said. He said he even downloaded it from limewire. I dont know, there could be one. I think it's soppose to be the very last one, the battle with Naraku and the very end.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

NO! It cannot end! ....I guess it had to end sometime..

I wonder what will happen to Sess, will he finally see his mother?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

InuYasha will live on in are hearts and through Fanfiction.

Long live InuYasha, and Sesshoumaru Sama, and people who can write. :happy:

I hope nothing bad happens to Sesshoumaru Sama.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

Nothing will happen to Sess! He prevails in the manga and he is way to bad ass to get killed off..LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

if they do make a fith movie it will be the end for the simple fact that they've been thinking about ending the eps. and making the final movie (sort of like what they did with gundam wing) or at least that is what is being said through some of my friends that are thee biggest anime fans you'll ever see!

I'm totally bummed. They can't sum up everyone's story in 1 movie~! Sess alone has a whole series of adventures.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

YES! that's exactly what they should do! Sess's series will be the best one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Oh I like that thought too. Lord Sesshoumaru's adventures would be the best, then maybe Miroku's. I want to see what Sesshoumaru was like as a kid. -Sees small, cubby Sesshoumaru- Cute!!

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

yes that would be interesting.-_-;

i would like to see mirokus life that would be funny as hell!:happy:

They would have to change the rating from PG to PG-13, if not R because he is such a ladies man...LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

:happy:That would be so funny. He would probable hit on the girls like 100 times in one season.

In the manga, Sesshoumaru-sama's moon is facing ) this way, but in the Anime it's facing ( this way. Has anyone noticed that.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

They would have to change the rating from PG to PG-13, if not R because he is such a ladies man...LOL.

ya no kidding.

In the manga, Sesshoumaru-sama's moon is facing ) this way, but in the Anime it's facing ( this way. Has anyone noticed that.

and i never saw that.

I never noticed that till now. GOOD CATCH..I'll have to send some emails and do some research..LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I think I may know! In the manga the original japanese versions read from right to left, and in america we read left to right, which would put sess's moon opposite than as we see it in the actual animated series. It happens all the time I hear.

This is a guess,(a good one I think) so correct me if I am wrong..LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

That makes sences, but why would it mater what way the moon is facing. Is their a meaning to the moon in the first place? I dont know, I heard it's a sign of rolaty or power.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

Sess's mom has one. Sess is the " Lord of the western Lands" (what's so special about the west?..) I believe the moon on his forehead has something to do with the rise and the setting of the sun?? I dunno...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I bet we can look it up at wikipedia.

Tons of information on Sess:happy:, but as far as why he has the moon on his forehead?..I'm still looking.:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I love all the infomation you can get on there. Their may not be a reason to the moon, but he wouldn't be him without it. But I love him anyway, no mater what.:happy:

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

Guest MagicOPromotion

mayby its fun tell everone what for mother of daughter you want in this series.i start with cameron love.she is not only a beautiful daughter but i have seen a lot of movies of here she have sex with milfs and she like it.cameron having sex with dia zerva like me so exiting _______=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===