Sledgstone

Inu Yasha movie 3! (Spoilers)

We all know he cares, and getting movie 4. The movie I didnt like, cuae seriously after movie 3 they'd need something uber epic like shattering the earth to top it off. My Opinion is Movie 3 > Movie and all who seen both will agree. Movie 4 feels like movie 2 nice animation, nice bad guy ideas but violence action and stuff lacking comparing them to movie 3.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Gah! i cant wait to see that movie... i saw it in the store the other day but i had no money on me X.X but hopefully sometime soon i will be able to get to see it!

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Did anyone else notice Izayoi calling Inu-papa dearest? I found that to be pretty cool, considering the 3rd ending for Inuyasha is titled Dearest.

She calls him "My Dearest" Just before she dies, and then before she leaves. I wonder if his real name will ever be know. For now he is only known by his title.

Lady Izayoi

If i meet my Love, and we part, we will meet again, like we did before.

I can taste the sweetness of the past.

LadyIzayoinonanimatedsign.jpg

I just saw it since I couldnt wait for it to show on Adult swim. I have to say thats got to be the best Inuyasha movie so far and from the reviews on the 4th movie it sounds like the 3rd is better then that too :D. I guess Ill go watch the 4th now to see.

It was cool to see InuYasha's Dad and a more visual story of the past. I kinda wish it was a bit longer but o well :happy:. There should have been a little more romance between InuYasha and Kagome I mean the movie was off the hook the least they could have done is have Kagome kiss Inu at the end when she puts the neckless on him. "I bet you thought I was gonna do somthing perverted. SIT lol."

O well it was a great movie though :)

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^