Sledgstone

Inu Yasha movie 3! (Spoilers)

the 4th isn't as good. :\ the 3rd is by far the greatest. ^_^
I second it. The fourth has the pwnage animation of the third and second. Killer looking baddies but lack the Sheer pwnage of the third. I mean Sesshomaru bleeds, sweats falls on his knees in battle. We get to see some FREAKING awsome attacks.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Alot things in this movie shocked me, Sesshomaru actually falling to his knees (I'm still freaking out over that one!), Sesshomaru saying he has no one to protect (even though he was thinking about Rin and Jaken), Inuyasha and Sessy working together (wtf?!), and Miroku saying that he loved Sango....thats pretty much what he said anyway. I really did love this movie even though Sesshomaru whined about not having Tetsusaiga and kept reffering to himself in the 3rd person.

Signatures suck

That shows there pwnage!!!! I mean they are so snobby that they referre to them selves in third person. Like in the last season in one ep Sesshomaru is like this.

"You want Sesshomaru to sway his sword for the lives of these humans. Sesshomaru is not that generous."

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sesshomaru is still my favorite character even though he does do some annoying things....I just have to deal with it I guess. He's not the only annoying character though, each of the characters does at least one thing thats annoying.

Signatures suck

You Movie Spoilers!!!! How dare you Spoil the movie for me!!! >.< No im J/K..... XD

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Teaa/Work%20Banners/My%20Banners/bAngelsig.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=navy]Who am I? Im ME!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Did anyone else notice Izayoi calling Inu-papa dearest? I found that to be pretty cool, considering the 3rd ending for Inuyasha is titled Dearest.

Oh really... >.> I so need to go see the inuyasha movie >.<

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Teaa/Work%20Banners/My%20Banners/bAngelsig.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=navy]Who am I? Im ME!!!!!!![/COLOR]

I too just recently watched the third one and I can't wait to add it to my collection! It was great, I still say Sesshomaru is full of crap and really does care about Rin and Jaken. Anyway, it was pretty cool to finally figure out why Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha so much.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]