Sledgstone

Inu Yasha movie 3! (Spoilers)

I love the way he carries himself off the battlefield and on it. He's aggressive and very good with his words too :happy:. Overall, his persona and screen presence in the cartoon series is better than all the other characters, in my opinion. I haven't watched his father though or any of the movies (I have the first film but decided not to watch it till my computer gets an upgrade and it stops to drag/skip :x)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*prematurely ejaculates* .... phew :sdrop3:

sesshoumaru is amazing in the third movie. :happy:

Good to hear that, and he's always been kinda sexy too :drool: hah.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*prematurely ejaculates* .... phew :sdrop3:

Good to hear that, and he's always been kinda sexy too :drool: hah.

ok then.........*slowly backs away from godgrade*......thats ummm.........*is pretty far away now*......later dude*turns around and runs away*

thanks allot Yumiko i owe u big time

kasasikesig1.gif

Wait :happy:.... *sniffs the trail* ... wait, get back ... Kaaaggoommeeee (shouts like Inu Yasha) !!

*sniff sniff sniff* I found her .... *jumps those really high jumps and comes face to face with Kagome_is_so_hot*

Well, now that we're together, let me share with you some of my "pedigree" :happy:

Wel thats enough of that in the third movie sesshomaru is awesome he takes the tetsaiga and blasts inuyasha and so'unga(the sword) with the windscar and his hands burns and it shows his deep side when he thinks about protecting Jakken and Rin and its funny when he's back to back with inu, inu tries to show off and windscared the demons and sesshmaru runs and leaves him and the zombies come back and sorround inu and he calls sesshomaru who is long gone

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Now I need to watch it because reading all this makes me a little confused about what really happened an/or why it did.

I try to grab key moments, and nice shots. been doin the photography thing fer a while and I know how to line up a shot ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I just bought this movie, and I must say its my favorite movie now!!! Not only is Sessy in the actual plot now, but Kikyo is never in the movie, shes never even mentioned!! WOO HOO!!! But anyway, I was just wondering what you guys thought about it.

Signatures suck