Guest Shoko

Hi everyone

Guest Shoko

im new to these forums. and goddam, its way better than mine. So hi all! and if you ever want to visit my forums, go to:

:spam:

Guest Shoko

hey sledgestone, u got any advice u can give to me so i can get some people at my forums?

hey sledgestone, u got any advice u can give to me so i can get some people at my forums?

its all about luck honestly...forums these days are hit and miss and half the time they dont last long due to not enough members or too many members and they cause internal self destruction(happens way too often...people suck)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Make a good site with loads of original content then post a link to your forum on it. Its full proof I tell ya, full proof!

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Make a good site with loads of original content then post a link to your forum on it. Its full proof I tell ya, full proof!

no such thing as original content anymore :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

This is the first time someone has asked me this so nicely. ^_^

Make a main website, or multiple secondary websites with a general target audience in mind and then link all your sites to your forums to try and get a community started. Also, submit your link to search engines. We get far more referring links from google than any other site. Also, browse other people's forums, join their communities and make friends. If they have a website section, post your link there and invite people to your own site/forums. People will feel more inclinded to browse or join your forums if they know who you are first as opposed to just seeing a random post from some new guy with a link in it. But what Eppy said is true too. Not enough members and nobody will post, too many members and it can turn to shit. But the main thing is, is to enjoy yourself. :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg