BlitzZ

Oh My God...

49 posts in this topic

X'D good thing I was only kidding, huh?... *stops looking for this guys real name and address* hehe *shifty eyes*

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

X'D good thing I was only kidding, huh?... *stops looking for this guys real name and address* hehe *shifty eyes*

X'D creepy!

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

3 Words that will make you cry: SD.Gundam.Force.

Actually instead of cry those three words make me want to vomit profusely. Yes I said vomit. That crap is worse then G Gundam and the SEED franchise put together.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I noticed those pictures only showed "his room" so I'm assuming he lives with his parents. Without having to pay rent or utility bills

also my guess

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

thats down right scary.....i din know they would share pics of my room with all thses ppl........

JK!!!!! lol nah but seriously how old is this guy...i can maybe understand if he was like 15 and still livin with his parents but bthats waaaaay too old to be livin with them

That certainly is a lot of stuff. I would hate to have to clean that room. I couldn't live in a room like that...I would be re-organizing it every few days or so. I wonder what the guy looks like? Probably really nerdy *laughs*.

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

i dont think theres anything wrong with this amount of collection at all

think about it how much do people spend on there cars to trick them out

a good paint job costs at least 1k dollars then a decent sound system another grand

twin turbo package deals i think are at least 5k

and u see these cars everywhere so his collection is straiight gangster

and on a side note the man in my sig is still the sexiest man alive

a Batman poster in an all Anime room....its obviouse this person isnt a true anime fan :P j/k lol, Damn thats alot of stuff.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I think you have a very good point Torrey. ^^

...I'm still gonna marry him...

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Too many colors, I would probably go blind from looking at all those bright colors day after day. You never know falling-angel-111 I might get him first

(I'm bi) teehee!

Too many colors, I would probably go blind from looking at all those bright colors day after day. You never know falling-angel-111 I might get him first

(I'm bi) teehee!

*tackles you and ties you up in the closet* NO! he's mine, I've already claimed him! And you better back off too Torrey! :P

falloutboy4.jpg

*sniffle* Well fime but if he has a friend with a room like that then I call dibbs on the friend (plotting to steal stuff at night ninja style believe it)!

Maaaaaaybe, but don't you think I know what guys think and want? This guy should be a pice of cake to charm, like a pedophile hosting a little kids sleepover. teehee... I'm so... perverted!

Moon Doggie, I think Torrey would know too, he is a guy after all.

And who the hell ever said this guy was gay, for christ sake I hope he likes girls!

falloutboy4.jpg

Hmmmm... I'm willing to share. If I can I introduce him to the interesting world of bisexuals if he isn't already gay or bi. That way we can all get a peice (awesome, this might turn out as a foursome... my first foursome)! How does that sound or do I have to hire a hit man to take both you out?