I noticed those pictures only showed "his room" so I'm assuming he lives with his parents. Without having to pay rent or utility bills

also my guess

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

thats down right scary.....i din know they would share pics of my room with all thses ppl........

JK!!!!! lol nah but seriously how old is this guy...i can maybe understand if he was like 15 and still livin with his parents but bthats waaaaay too old to be livin with them

i dont think theres anything wrong with this amount of collection at all

think about it how much do people spend on there cars to trick them out

a good paint job costs at least 1k dollars then a decent sound system another grand

twin turbo package deals i think are at least 5k

and u see these cars everywhere so his collection is straiight gangster

and on a side note the man in my sig is still the sexiest man alive

Too many colors, I would probably go blind from looking at all those bright colors day after day. You never know falling-angel-111 I might get him first

(I'm bi) teehee!

*tackles you and ties you up in the closet* NO! he's mine, I've already claimed him! And you better back off too Torrey! :P

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Hmmmm... I'm willing to share. If I can I introduce him to the interesting world of bisexuals if he isn't already gay or bi. That way we can all get a peice (awesome, this might turn out as a foursome... my first foursome)! How does that sound or do I have to hire a hit man to take both you out?