Yep, he's obsessed. I was rather impressed and had respect for him till I saw the G Gundam figures. After that I lost all respect and good impressions of him and his room (yes I hate G Gundam that much).

Heh, oddly enough I have some of the same stuff he has just not on display like him.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Yep, he's obsessed. I was rather impressed and had respect for him till I saw the G Gundam figures. After that I lost all respect and good impressions of him and his room (yes I hate G Gundam that much).

Heh, oddly enough I have some of the same stuff he has just not on display like him.

screen19.jpg

ROTFLMAO X'D hardcore

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

HOLY crap o_0 that's one of the wierdest things I've seen so far related to anime/tv serial. It looked more like a department store with everything all shiny and clean and neatly arranged in alphabetic order -_-. I saw his He-Man box set, planning to steal it X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the amount of money put into all that shit could buy me a godamn house...or 2....im not that stupid...big majority of my DVDs are HKs anyway

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I noticed those pictures only showed "his room" so I'm assuming he lives with his parents. Without having to pay rent or utility bills, he probably goes outside to work or get food.. and so his entire life is enclosed into a single room.. scary.

btw, I noticed he was lacking a girlfriend to pose in all those pics with his collection. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If I was just a bit older I would so marry this guy for his room! And I'm not even joking, he's got more manga than I could ever dream of having!!!

I'm pretty certain that you wouldn't have to go that far. If you flash him a smile, I'm sure he'd give you his collection. By looking at his room, it looks like he doesn't get too much interaction with the ladies.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

X'D X'D I'll just make him fall in love with me, have him make everything out to me in his will, then kill him. :D It's fool proof! X'D

Mibu, I think coming from me it'll take more than a smile. (I can always get myself a padded bra and a sluty shirt though!) X'D I'm curious about where he lives though, if he lives in this state (which I doubt) I'd totally go visit him!

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

pfft he may own more but i have seen/read more then that wall could ever hold :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ahahaha XD already have enough trouble beating off all the girls with a stick :-p

eppyomega.png

*draws in a cartoony brain for cabbit instead* :D

I'm not so sure he gets much interaction with ANYBODY even. He even says that he lives and works in his own room doing writing/journaling/and webmastering. If he gets all his stuff through the internet then he doesn't have a single excuse to get him out of the house...

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I find that room is like a bad drunken idea: Seems good at first but when you start to realise what you're in for it's probably too late. I kind of feel sorry for this guy.

Well, that killed about 12 minutes of boredom.

Maybe I'll give in and go rent a movie.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

3 Words that will make you cry: SD.Gundam.Force.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ahahaha XD already have enough trouble beating off all the girls with a stick :-p

X'D I feel so hurt :( but my offer stands for as long as you can deliver manga/anime. Think about it. ;):P

I don't know, I guess that is a lot of time spent in your room. =/ But that's okay, once I steal his collection he'll have to get another job to buy it all back, (probably one outside of his room.) So, in the end I'm really helping him in more ways than he'll ever know. :D Aren't I so great? X'D

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."