Mimiru

IX(9) disk 3, great leveling areas?

yeah im about to go to Terra and since i havent played in ages on it i need some areas that are great for leveling people from lvlv 20-40 and get all those people to level 55ish

btw i have have 24 hours of gameplay and almost done all the sdie quests

has anyone even gotten excalubir 2 yet???

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

If you can get there, the area outside Daguerreo Library has Grand Dragons. Bring in Quina and have him/her cast Lv. 5 death on them, and you'll be good to go.

Excalibur II is easy to get, you have to beat the entire game under twelve hours.

i gotta find lvl 5 death, i happen to be right i nthe spot for the dragons too lawl.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

oooh, I remember doing that. I also being lvl 40 or 60 or something and those whales would cast lvl 5 on me and my entire party would die....
well i have the anti death skill on most of my people and auto life on all of em to. i lurve the rebirth ring.and does anyone know where to buy the best items currently in the game from?

mimiruzr2.jpg