Sign in to follow this  
BlitzZ

Connecting a PS2 into a PC Monitor?

Is there a way to do it? A cable or something? I am asking because it is much more easier for me to play my games where my computer is, then to go into another room and play my ps2. And generally, PC monitors have better resolutions.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can, but it is hard to find a direct way to do it. You may be able to find an adapter of some sort, but the only way I've seen anyone do it is to get a video-in card on the pc, plug the ps2 into it, and play it onto the screen with the software that came with the card.

You can't do any splicing easily, or probably at all for that matter.

and it really doesnt matter the resolution of the monitor, but really the resolution of the game and limits of the system, and really ps2 doesnt really have much in the way of uber res stuff, i think most commonly the game run at 480dpi

kst.jpg

Even if someone were to hook up a ps2 to a monitor the resolution would look like crap. Dreamcasts were built with a monitor hookup feature and many games were made with monitor support, they had a little graphic on the corner of the manuel. but ps2 games don't have any support for it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg