Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heero

SweetS

Guest Heero

sweetsdesu: In the 2002 Avex auditions, 5 girls aged 12-13 were selected out of a group of hopefuls to form a new group called "SweetS". After a whole year of training, they finally debuted on 27th August 2003 with a single titled LolitA ? Strawberry in summer. Their well-developed voice and mesmerizing dance moves quickly garnered the support and admiration of many fans, despite being so young. Voted number 1 in the popular J-Music magazine CD-DATA (beating out various big names like Ootsuka Ai and Nakashima Mika) in November of 2004, they look set for an explosive future in the Japanese music world, and are not to be missed out on if you enjoy pop songs, though they have also branched out into other genres such as techno.

Kashiwagi Akiko aka "Aki" she was the leader of the group and had a somewhat scary and bossy aura about her. Me and my friend make fun of this aspect of her a lot.

Yoshimura Ayaka aka "Aya" the Tall, straight-teethed member of the group. She seemed sort of preppy to me. "The mature one of the group" she would say if you asked. XD

Takewa Haruna was the more outgoing member. SUPPPER good at dancing. And the most pretty. Best personalityyyyy XD;;; I have a crush on her.

Iwasaki Mai, the "spaz". That first sentence pretty much explains it all. Mai was the happy-go-lucky one of the group and was always fooling around.

Takimoto Miori. Miori was my friend's favorate member. She was a very reserved girl and seemed to be the one who would be off to the side. Miori was the person who you would think to have a teddy bear in her bag at all times.

This is my favorate band. Even though the band just broke up this year (2006 July) I know I will keep listening to their music for a long time.They were really good dancers. Lots of good memories comes from this music for me not to mention the music they made was the best.

you posted two topics of the same thing. probably just hit the button twice

sounds like a good group and i can see how they broke up actually. so many different personalities can really clash after a while. ill have to check them out (even though im not really a pop girl myself)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Guest Heero

Oh I see. I think there was a rumor going around it was because of Miori who wanted out of the group to do some modeling, thus they couldn't continue if they were missing a person. >.<

Sign in to follow this