Ladywriter

colored manga/ doujin/fanart *SPOILERS*

I look at so much of this stuff and have so much of it on my computer ^_^:

Most of this stuff is tagged by the artist which is good cuz I gots no clue where it came from. It's just sittin there so why not share ^_^;

Gaara and Kankuro

Naruto and Gaara

Yondaime

post-3-135551581673_thumb.jpg

post-3-135551581676_thumb.jpg

post-3-135551581678_thumb.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

OH my heck, I signed up for otaku.net just so I could look at everyone's pictures. There are some freaking awesome ones... (and some seriously sexy Kakashi ones... *melts*)

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Those look .... good o_0, especially the Itachi and Akatsuki ones are and the last one's funny hehe. Team seven - Arriku ... who the hell's that ?! *guessing he must be from the current manga characters*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Haha funny X'D. Those look really great o_0 Itachi looks smeeeeexy, Tsuade baa-chan & Oro-sama look hot ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wow, i forgot how much fun it is to look at fan art ^_^ my favorite are when the characters are drawn wearning normal clothes, I think that's really hot...Bleach does it a lot with their characters

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...