Sign in to follow this  
Noin

Music you know you should pick up.

I have this habit of sometimes not picking up music of a band I like. Like Portishead for example. I like them alot but I never bothered to pick up a cd or listen to the music unless someone like a friend else plays it. What are some bands you like but you don't really bother/forget to pick up? Who knows, maybe this thread will get you to pick up their music. ;)

Most of the albums on my 'want' list are out of print unfortunately, so even though I want them, I can't pick them up by default X'D. But yeah, I haven't downloaded those albums cos I'm saving the listening on original cd.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

In my whole life, I think I've only ever bought one cd. (I torrent most of what I want, or get music from the library and rip it. Artists/bands must really hate me. >.< X'D ) I keep meaning to look up Cartel I think it was, but I always forget, maybe I'll go do that now....

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

The Mars Volta comes to mind. I like their sound but I'm stingy and kinda broke, and I always forget to borrow their stuff when I'm around someone who's got it. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, too.

elephantConnection400.jpg

Guest Rebirth

Uhh, honestly, probably Enya XD That's the first I can think off the top of my head. And most likely... Twelve Girls Band, and various Japanese singers. I should really buy more CDs... but whenever I go to the stores in town, I can never choose.

I like alot of the magnatune bands.. pain factor/skitzo/utopia banished, but never buy their albums. Well, I bought a few so I still fit into their goal of 1:40 buys:downloads ratio I guess.

Off Topic:

Open source music rules, I can download all I want without breaking any laws. Now if they could just find a way to get better recording equipment..

buy music? ppl still do that? X'D

I recently aquired 4 Non Blondes Bigger Better Faster More and Buckcherry 15

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

buy music? ppl still do that? X'D

I recently aquired 4 Non Blondes Bigger Better Faster More and Buckcherry 15

lol i from the hood and we never buy cd's. ha thats a good one why go buy something when you could get it for free on the internet and then burn it on a cd.

Sign in to follow this