Sign in to follow this  
Guest KYUUBI312

Sharingan Vs Byakugan

Whats better? Sharingan or Byakugan?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better? Sharingan or Byakugan?

• Sharingan
    • Byakugan
    • Draw

hmm.. I think the Sharingan is better just because of its copy techniques. but thats its downside too.. its like the old enemy skill materia of final fantasy 7. First you must see the move to be able to use it, and more powerful moves are much harder to come by.

but the Byakugan is pretty damn powerful in itself. 360 degree vision against taijutsu attacks, be able to see chakra so effectivly as to render ninjutsu and genjutsu attacks worthless, and possible one hit kills to a person's chakra system. get within 50 meters of a byakugan user and you're pretty much gauranteed to die. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yes but Sharingan lets you read peoples moves too not just copy techs....plus all the hypnosis techs too

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Guest KYUUBI312
but the Byakugan is pretty damn powerful in itself. 360 degree vision against taijutsu attacks, be able to see chakra so effectivly as to render ninjutsu and genjutsu attacks worthless, and possible one hit kills to a person's chakra system. get within 50 meters of a byakugan user and you're pretty much gauranteed to die. O_O

Ya, but they could the sharingan could see it and block it.

Sharingan makes you see the person's moves even if he's fast for your. Byakugan wouldn't do that, and relies only on the chakra detecting skill. The upside with the Sharingan is the gengutsu technique ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sharingan makes you see the person's moves even if he's fast for your. Byakugan wouldn't do that, and relies only on the chakra detecting skill. The upside with the Sharingan is the gengutsu technique ...

Depends dosnt it? I mean Sasuke had a really hard time even seeing Naruto move when he only had 2 dots in each eye when Naruto was using the kyuubi's power to fight. Then once he got his 3rd dot he could actually track naruto's moves again. So it would all depend on what stage your Sharingan is in and how strong your enemy is.

Im not sure what id pick though bother are very strong. Byakugan allows you to see peoples chakra holes and block them so they cant use any ninjutsu and genjutsu attacks. But Sharingan can basicly make you crazzy to the point of killing your self....Can I have bolth :happy: ?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Intresting.

Quoted from Narutofan.com

"While it is believed that the Byakugan is genetically related to the Uchiha clan Sharingan, it is capable of many things the Sharingan is not and as Hatake Kakashi states, in terms of insight the Byakugan surpasses even his own Sharingan."

dtkenshin.jpg

Thanks alot Noin!!!!!! I love it ^_^

Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT

Guest KYUUBI312

i say its a draw

because they both have special abilities and flaws, i say that the person that wields is the one that really masters

Guest KYUUBI312
i say its a draw

because they both have special abilities and flaws, i say that the person that wields is the one that really masters

me too

Guest Slick

sharingan all the way.If nejie uses the Byakugan to hit sasuke,sasuke will use the sharingan to predick where nejei is going to hit him

Each of them have their own speciality!

i think both are powerful...

Sharingan is able to copy attacks where as Bykugan have 360 degree vision....

both are awesome!

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

yep. they mention it somewhere in the series, but thats about all the detail they go into. I saw an interesting forum topic somewhere with all kinds of theories on demon blood mixing in with the blood line of the byakugan (a demon mated with one of the head family's daughters or something) with the result being the sharingan. I remember the kyubii called it 'cursed eyes' or something like that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i think for killing your oponent id take the sharingan

the sharingan imo is more offensive and the byakugan more defensive

The sharingan allows the user to see through genjutsu and at advanced levels destroy them mentally, itachi showed this.

but certian situations the byakugan shines, in a 1 v many situation the byakugan will prevent the user from being blind sided. and gives him / her perfect defense from any angle.

If a sharingan master battled a byakugan master, the sharingan would win hands down,

he could see the byakugan users moves as he is making them, and avoid the pressure points strikes. and he can break down or copy any ninjutsu and make it null / void.

if your running towards your enemy on a 1v1, whats the use of seeing behind you. but if your enemy is waiting to strike you from the shadows, then the byakugan works

personaly id take the sharingan, it is powerful for attacking and it looks way cooler.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

He said there are 3 eyes ... and, I think we've been introduced to all of em now. And if the possessor of the Rinnegan created Ninjutsu, I'd say it's a pretty big worry for the rest of the crowd in the series. It'd be interesting to see how Madara compares ... and the manga doesn't explain how the Rinnegan is such an obscure clan or that just 1 person exists, come to think of it I haven't seen anyone else mention it which could also mean nobody's aware of it's existence? At this point though, the writer has given absolutely no power or importance to the 3rd eye - Byakugan, or shown it's use at an advanced level as Itachi's. Now THAT would be interesting!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

He said there are 3 eyes ... and, I think we've been introduced to all of em now. And if the possessor of the Rinnegan created Ninjutsu, I'd say it's a pretty big worry for the rest of the crowd in the series. It'd be interesting to see how Madara compares ... and the manga doesn't explain how the Rinnegan is such an obscure clan or that just 1 person exists, come to think of it I haven't seen anyone else mention it which could also mean nobody's aware of it's existence? At this point though, the writer has given absolutely no power or importance to the 3rd eye - Byakugan, or shown it's use at an advanced level as Itachi's. Now THAT would be interesting!

Rinnegan? Whats that? Srry i don't Watch teh Japeneise VersionO_OO_O

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's in the recent chapters of the manga. The anime hasn't caught up to it as yet, and it's a long way behind of it.

It's in the recent chapters of the manga. The anime hasn't caught up to it as yet, and it's a long way behind of it.

What Vol.? 29?

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this