Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

New Orleans

Made a set that commemorates the rebuilding of New Orleans. The Superdome will be restored to its former glory by September as the Saints will play their first season back since last years disaster. The Saints mean more than anything to the city and the community has proven the critics wrong by practically selling out the dome before the season even starts. The Saints aren't leaving New Orleans and the city will become better than before. As the city as a whole rebuilds, the Superdome will be the hope of the city as they watch their beloved team play, win or lose.

I'll be there for every game.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The Superdome looks like an alien aircraft :happy: just sitting pretty, waiting to take off !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Against the browns? are you crazy? They dont even have a QB. The Saints will win their first 3 games hands down. With Drew Brees at QB and Reggie Bush.... you should lay off the crack pipe. :P I bet you didnt even know that the Saints have only had 2 losing seasons in the last 5 years. There are plenty more teams that suck worse, The Browns being one of them.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this