Sign in to follow this  
BlitzZ

Master Grade F91 Model Coming in July!

This thread is for general discussion of gundam models, you can talk about the latest models, discuss techniques, post pictures, etc.

NEWS:

For a while now rumors of a Master Grade F91 have been floating around, but now they are confirmed, the F91 will be coming out in July and will also have parts to be made into the f90. The f91 will be roughly an inch shorter than the other MGs. Bandai also announced that the F91 will have a polycap-less body, so will it turn out like the G-Gundam Master Grades and their "Action Frame?"

Only time will tell.

My Opinion:The beam shield and overall looks of this mech are definitely making a good impression, and I will eventually purchase this item, although if the reviews are good, this item will end up on my self sooner, rather than later. My only gripe with this model is the size, I don't want my Master grade looking like a High Grade 1/44.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd hate too see how much it's gonna cost when it comes out. All other Master vary in price (my A1 Zeta was around $30 and my Nu was about $70). Might try and get it when I order models here soon (been wanting an F91 for awhile, so why not got with the Master).

Kinda find the shortness to be cool. Will make it more challenging to build with it being an inch shorter (should take longer then 10 and a half hours on my end).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

According to Hobby Link Japan and a few other sites, it will cost slightly under $30. It has this really cool red base thing to.

Aqu- Kaempfer for $15? *faints* I can only now find it for $45-I loved 0080 and the Kaempfer especially.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That with or without shipping. You can add anywhere between $20 and $30 to ship that baby here (should know, been eyeing the Perfect Grade Zeta for awhile but I don't want to pay the shipping for it).
Ehh, without shipping, although if you wait longer , retailers located in The US will get it, and gyan, and it will be about 10-15 dollars tops.

WooHoo-MG Gyan supposedly is a great model for a suit that good its arse kicked by the gundam.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You're right on that BlitzZ. I was all ready to pick up Aegis last year but the website had a crazy shipping cost when I told them where I was from. It's totally unfair :( .... do you guys know of any stores that'd have sales on models ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ehh, not really, allthough if there are local hobby shops near you I would check them out to see. One time I went in my local HobbyUSA and to my suprise in the back of the store I found some gundam models

On a side note: Bandai needs to make some MG Crossbone gundams-they are very nicely designed and I love the series.

EDIT: Hopefully, since Crossbone is next in the timeline we might see some models soon, as there is no way in hell I'm paying over $100 for a resin kit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bandai has been behind lately on releasing kits from spin-off series. I really want to see a Blue Destiny kit, not a conversion kit.

As to your question GG, only way to get them cheap is to find a local hobby shop and see if they carry them or an online site that has a store in your area. Gundam models don't come cheap sadly, even in a store.

My only way to get models is to order them because no place around here carries Gundam models (well Toy's R Us does but sadly they don't have any Master or Perfect grades).

Yeah, Blue Destiny 1 was a nice suit, as it looked like a cross between a Mk II gundam with the Titan color scheme and a RX-79 (mostly the G model, but not especially), although I forget what the second one looks like. Do they have the Blue Destiny suits on MAHQ? I still would kill for a Crossbone X-2 or especially the X-3 perfect grade, but I'm sure we both know thats not going to happen. On a side note, do you paint your models? If you do what do you use to paint and prime with? I usually use Gunze Sangyo paints and Mr. Surfacer to prime, and when I'm done I use Top Coat. At Otakon I'm probably going to pick up either A MG Ramba Ral Zaku I, a MG Gouf Custom, or Wing Zero Custom (probably this as Wing Zero would look great in MG with metallic gold paint.)

Yes, I know I know WAY to much stuff for a 13 year old. Especially since i am currently on page 13 or a paper thing I am doing on my own accord about all of the gundam conflicts, like going into detail on some of the major battles, makign comparisons between some AU and UC suits, noting similarities between some series, especially bridging storylines from UC to AU, etc. Also noting some of the ace pilots and some of the suits used.

I know I am obsessed, but hey, thats what happens when you have been watching (and loving!) Gundam since you were 6 or 7 (what year did GW first air on Toonami again?) On a side note, this is probably the longest post I've ever made, and especially the one with the least spelling and grammatical errors. I shudder when I see some of my earlier posts. Also, I have just realised how far off topic I'm getting, also its still on the topic of gundam (models).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They have the suits (referring to Blue Destiny) on MAHQ but sadly only detailed specs on the first unit and very little on the second and third units.

I don't paint my models, never got into that habit. I tried once with my 1/144th Ez-8 but it didn't turn out. It was either the paint or my lack of model painting skills (I'm an awesome painter, I just suck at painting models). I take more joy out of putting the model together then I do painting them.

I'd say you're far from obsessed. You're only obsessed with Gundam when you can reference every little detail about any MS found in the Gundam universe, have stacks upon stacks of hand-written technical jargon you've picked up relating to Gundam, papers on the various aspects of each series from characters to how the Gundam universe works, stacks upon stacks of custom made suits and revamped suits currently existing in the universe, and the list goes on (and yes I have and can do everything I listed above plus more). You're well on your way though but enough rambling about that.

HobbyUSA, Toys R Us ... cool, I'll check their websites. As far as 'local' stores go, nobody's heard of Gundam in India X'D ^_^. Worse comes to worse I'll have to find them on Ebay >_>. Thanks guys !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this