Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Mangekyou Sharingan

I had no clue Kakashi could use Mangekyou Sharingan.

But it makes sence now since its not even his eye to begin with. Its his best friend, Uchiha Obitos. Who sacrificed himself to save Kakashia, making Kakashi a Mangekyou Sharingan user.

kinda sweet, Sasuke should give Naruto an eye haha. Super Naruto SSJ4 (the whole show reminds me so much of DBZ)

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Kakashi's eye is quite like Itachi's. Kakashi doesn't have Uchiha blood so for his eye to have evolved that far is testement to Kakashi's greatness ;)

I think the only thing Sasuke wants to give Naruto is an ass kickin X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

hahaha ya ass kicking is right. But it wasnt all Kakashi's doing. Without his best friend sacrificed himself Kakashi wouldnt even have the option to do it. But still that must put so much strain on his body he hast to be strong for that I guess. Kakashi kicks ass. Now all he needs is a Byakugan eye and there will be no stoping him in taking over the world and making a fool out of Gai.

sig.php

Kakashi already makes a fool out of Gai by just letting him speak :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Kakashi already makes a fool out of Gai by just letting him speak :-p
^_^; bang right.

Itachi's Sharingan vs Kakashi's Sharingan vs Cursed Sealed Sasuke's Sharingan. Comparing the three, Itachi's is the 'true' one from the bloodline, Kakashi's obtained his and has probably developed, if not complete / exact, but alternate Mangekyou power and lastly Sasuke who derives his power from using the extent of Oro-sama's cursed seal.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

aww poor Gai.

He coulld fight Itachi. He's been praticing fighting w/o looking at his enemy's eyes cuz of his rivalry w/ Kakashi. He has ways around the Sharingan, probably the only ninja that does :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

but also remember Itachi doesnt even need to use his eyes....bad lady forgetting details *hit*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Thats correct, he cant use it as good as an Uchiha but he can still use it very well since hes had it for so long. If he was Uchiha it wouldnt put so much of a strain on his body like it is now.

sig.php

I'm wondering what sort of strain Sasuke would encounter while using the full extent of his cursed seal for the Mangekyou. It'd be interesting because Itachi tires from using his Mangekyou, and at times like that, if Sasuke has endurance he may get the upper hand, but at a bad price of the cursed seal ... very bad price me thinks.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sasuke can't use it...at least im not aware of it yet. He never killed Naruto so he cant use it. He did however get the 3rd little dot in bolth eyes when fighting Naruto with his full power so he has the full Sharingan.

It would be sick though if Sasuke could use it.

sig.php

Guest eksell

sasuke is probably as strong as kakashi, so that mean that all they need 2 do is to send master gai show him who is boss, cause remeber gai is beating kakashi

Guest Naruto-Kun

Gaai and Kaakashi havee foughht 99 times. Kakashi haas won 49 time, Gai, 50. Gai, at the moment, is the strongest Jounin.

Magekyou Sharingan.... Sasuke is never strong enough Agaisnt Kakshi eksell. First of all he Hasn't Gotten The Mangekyo Sharingan. Kakashi has the Mangekyo Sharingan

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gaai and Kaakashi havee foughht 99 times. Kakashi haas won 49 time, Gai, 50. Gai, at the moment, is the strongest Jounin.

gai reguarded rock, paper, scissors as a match

i dont think they have fought much tbh ;p

also using the Mangekyou Sharingan has a major draw back, so even if itachi has it, he cant use it really, and well if sasake kills itachi, he will become the strongest uchia

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sasuke's isn't the strongest Uchiha, because of a recent plot twist X'D.

and each eye has a different mangekyou ultimate power.. So I'm guessing Kakashi is probably weaker compared to the other sharingan users (in terms of the sharingan) because he only has one of the eyes.. but then again it looks like tobi is probably the same way.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

But Tobi is special since he's Uchiha Madara ... reminds me of Orochimaru using different bodies just to be alive and in prime shape.

Sign in to follow this