Dubird

random art time

Don't bet that no one cares...I happen to be a fan of your art. :nod: Great stuff, as always! (Like Corsair alot...)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

i say that because i hardly ever get comments on my stuff, yet people will post 5 line poems that get two or three pages.....yet, when i posted my poems (and some really funny ones from classmates) i got one comment....*grumblebitchmoan*...

*ahem*

sorry....anyways, thanks all....

Cabbit: bascilly, just about every guy that plays FFXI because they have catgirls.....and all the guys love them a cute catgirl....but Elvaan are smexy too, dammit!....*LOL*....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Nice art, and even liked the informative page / tutorial you made on how to shade / color differently the edges of the character's hair ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Looks nice. :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.