Sign in to follow this  
Torreyjs

Panic! at the disco

ok this is a relatively new and catchy group vs HIM ( i previously posted about this group)

but anyways new and relatively good stuff

heres 2 songs by them i absolutely love please download and check them out

1. Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off (i swear thats the title)

2. I write sins not tragedies (super hot)

i write sins not tragedies is a catchy song.... the chorus just gets repeated over and over again... waaaaaay too many times. i dont like that song... never really listened to anything besides that because i really dont like the guys voice. ugh... i hate when it gets stuck in my head >_<

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

:D I have the cd, I love them! I first heard them on Fuse daily downloads, I think. 'I write sins not trageties' is a good song but it's over played, my favorite is 'Time to dance'. That's just an awesome song!

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

i write sins not tragedies is a catchy song.... the chorus just gets repeated over and over again... waaaaaay too many times. i dont like that song... never really listened to anything besides that because i really dont like the guys voice. ugh... i hate when it gets stuck in my head >_<

You probably wouldn't like many of their other songs, either, then. They have a habit of repeating quite a bit throughout their songs.

They're not the best lyricists to ever live, but the songs are catchy and fun. I like them quite a bit. Especially There's a Reason these Tables are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet.

Tellah2.jpg

They remind me of Fall Out Boy, probably because of the way they name their songs. I Write Sins, Not Tragedies is a good song, but I'm taking a break from listening to it.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

Sign in to follow this